Saturday, October 3, 2009

IT IS ONLY DOING WHAT IS RIGHT, THAT THE WRONG CAN BE CORRECTED

I am an avid fan of fellow blogger Pak Hussein Hamid (steadyaku47) who is forthright, courages and determine to expose the scourge of corruption, complicity and abuse among our Yang Berhormats, its cronies and I suppose including the conniving police, judiciary, MACC and most recently, a member of the Royalty. I fully support his cause in the name of seeking justice and fair-play, and in keeping with PM Najib 1 Malaysia slogan.

Am I wrong to say what I have just said above, or do I sound like one who is pro opposition? To all and sundry, I am neither anti establishment nor a supporter of the opposition. I am what I am, simply a crusader against corruption and abuse, regardless of who the practitioners are. In this regards, I share a common cause with Pak Hussein Hamid, and that certainly isn't a crime.

Having got into Pak Hussein's blog, I have read every bit of his postings, and his latest titled, 'Bangan Pinang - One Tan Sri - Two Datuks' really excites me. Am I to believe or not to believe the posting, but the Port Dickson town is filled with talks that the BN candidate Isa Samad has bags of cash to disburse to his supporters and voters.

As Pak Hussein has argued, Isa Samad does not want to caught the second time for money politics, a term crafted by UMNO which is the 'twin brother' of corruption. It seems that UMNO has drawn out a new strategy i.e. getting someone else to do the handout, and in return are given projects to recoup their 'investments'. This is where the 'One Tan Sri – Two Datuks' comes into the scene, and how the hell is UMNO going to defend their 'Ketuanan Melayu' slogan when they have to depend upon the Tan Sri and Datuks who are all Chinese. Surely there are lots of super rich Malays who can be 'co-opted' into this thieving scheme. Now, this has also made Hishamuddin difficult to kiss the keris in future UMNO General Assemblies.

And isn't the use of threat of boycott enough to ensure that Isa Samad gets nominated as the only BN candidate for the by-election? A precedence has been set, and as I have said it in my earlier writings, there is now no stopping that the threat of boycott can also be used in future elections to top party posts in future assemblies. And if this is to happen, I can dare say that what we will get as our future leaders are bigger thieves, gangsters and murderers.

I will be heading for Port Dickson tomorrow with my family to visit the Army Museum, and hopefully to catch a glimpse of the Tan Sri and the Datuks. Should I meet them or his merry men, I will be blunt to ask them for my share, and claim that I am a voter for the Bagan Pinang by-election. I will also tell them that I am from the military, and if they give me my share, I will tear the money right in-front of their faces.

If what was written by Pak Hussein is true, I just do not know what to say of BN/UMNO and the leadership. Where are the moral values that your parents have taught us? Haven't you been taught by your revered religious teachers early in your life, not to offer and take bribes? Do you not know what awaits corruptors in the after life? Do you think by accepting a small token to support a particular party, you can become instant millionaire?

Everyone knows the answers to the aforesaid questions, but why are you playing ignorant and willing to fore-sake your religious beliefs and values, simply to satisfy the political aspirations of some known unsavory and tinted candidate. Please do what is right, and it is only by doing the right thing that the wrong can be corrected.


CRUSADE AGAINST CORRUPTION

4 comments:

FMZam said...

It's not just doing what is right, but it's more doing the right thing right to get the wrong thing righted, and you need the right person to do that right thing, not another "tikus baiki labu".

The call to do the right thing to UMNO is like calling the rats to fix a pumpkin (tikus baiki labu) for UMNO are all RATS! they are vermins, not fixers. Just name anyone UMNO who was at first a fixer and later an eventual farker? Even Tunku Abdul Rahman and even Mahathir, the two PM who enchanted us with their writing capabilities, had succumbed to the dark side and did wrong things to their own people, when they were in power. Why? because power is the best thing in this world to do anything wrong with the least risk. Only those with power dare to take the risks of doing thing wrongly.

And we call it with various names - calculated risks, unforced errors, human makes mistakes!

As long as the rats that have power over the pumpkins, the people will keep giving more pumpkins for the rats to try to fix it until hopefully one day the rats will eventually fix a pumpkin correctly.

samsaimon said...

YBhg. Dato'

Moral values?
What moral values do the UMNO people have?

Its the soldiers who should have moral values. They are fighters, they are warriors, should not be afraid of intimidations but should be with clear conscience!

STEADYAKU47 said...

Sir...you do me much honor by your postings. Thank you. We all do what we can in our own way. As I have said to those that say that I have courage to write what I write - I have this to say...being far away from the clutches of the Special Branch gives me much license to do what i do...it is those that are in Malaysia, in the front line - that continue to do what they do to advance our cause that have my admiration. Kadang2 rindu juga dengan KL tapi but it is done...this is now my place and I have to live with it. Salam and regards to you Sir.

HH
steadyaku47

komando said...

Not to worry Dato'Pak Chad and MR.HH we will all strive on this crusade and and make this country a better place. We only live once not forever either! We shall all die one day.

All of them dirty rats will also die, those that live in the sewers and drains will also die, those who hold power now will also die, surely!

So what is there to worry....?

If all of us keep silent and accept that as fated, we are all wrong! We change when we can, and we shall all continue to fight ON!

Nothing will and can stop us unless it is death, which we shall all face...either with dignity or with great shame!

IF WE KEEP SILENT WE SHALL ALL BE BLAMED. IF WE WAKE UP AND DO SOMETHING AT LEAST WE TRIED.

AS FOR THE THE "TRUE SOLDIERS OF PD" & IN THIS COUNTRY - WHO DO NOT FEAR DEATH, WHICH ARE JUST FEW...I CHALLENGE THEM ALL TO COME FORWARD AND DO NOT BE A COWARD!

SAY WHAT IS RIGHT AND DO WHAT IS RIGHT, FEAR NO GENERAL OR NO PM/MINISTER/DPM/UMNO/BN/ISA...

ALL OF THEM WILL PAY FOR WHAT WRONG THEY DO AND DID WITH THEIR DIRTY HANDS!

FEAR ONLY ALLAH !